We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines by Government and our local authority.
- OUR SALON
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon services.
- We have arranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service.
- Disposable gowns and towels will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors open where possible.
- We will, if required, extend opening hours.
- OUR TEAM
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been briefed not to attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- Daily temperature checks for our staff.
- OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- We have reviewed our service menu and removed any that we feel will be unsafe at this time.
- Our team will wear gloves, masks, and aprons on the salon floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction.
- PPE will be replaced after every
- New clients will have a virtual consultation to assess their service needs and ensure the right appointment time is allocated.
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction.
- CLIENT ARRIVAL AND RECEPTION
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book.
- We will stagger customer appointment times.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- A temperature check will be carried out upon entering the salon.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon.
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We ask that clients attend their appointments
- A screen will be installed at reception.
- We ask that you pay using card or cashless means where possible.
- You will be escorted to your stylists’ section ASAP to avoid congestion in the waiting area.
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing.
- WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS TO
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing.
- Arrive with clean hair.
- To wear a face mask.
- To wash your hands or use hand sanitisers provided before and after each service.
- We will be serving refreshments in recyclable takeaway cups.
- We will not have magazines in the salon.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating.
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please free to call the salon or speak with a member of the team.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.
Hair salon Bedford